Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Letter to God

 Dear God, I thank You for all of Your blessings. For sharing with me all the good in this world, for all the joys in my life. For leading me through trials and fears to success, for showing me the light even in times of great darkness. For giving me strength to come this far, for all of this, I thank You, God.

May it be Your will, my eternal God, please grant us the physical strength, health, and ability required to function effectively. May we experience no illness or pain. Dear God, shield us in the shadow of your wings, and spare us and all our family from any harsh or evil decrees. Save us from bad, and prolong our days in goodness, and our years in sweetness.

Please grant me the strength and health to succeed in all my doings. Watch over me and govern all of my actions so I shall act wisely and have a successful life. Bless me with success in all my endeavors, for I place my trust in You to send me good fortune. Prolong my days with goodness and my years in sweetness. May Your eternal kindness be upon me.

 Master of the Universe, grant me Your blessing and success in all the work of my hands, Satisfy me with your kindness. Help me succeed in my endeavors and my businesses. I trust in You to send me sustenance and good fortune.

 Please grant me the best of your gifts, the power of Love. Please guide me toward the best choices in life to find the right companion. Fill my heart with pure love and bless me that I may live forever in the Light of Love. May Love enter me lightly and dwell within me like a friend. Grant me the kind of love that will draw happiness into my life. May Love touch me with life and enfold me in its power. May this wish be fulfilled by your kindness.

                                                                                                                    Maybelle




No comments:

Post a Comment